Best Casinos to Get 100 Free Spins with No Deposits
Almost all casinos offer free spins with no deposit required. However, you really have to review these offers because casinos have different conditions. You also have to think about the games where the free spins can be used, as not all casinos allow you to use them in all slots
In most cases, they can only be used in specific slot machines. Casinos do this because they want to promote specific games. Despite all slots having similarities, there are those games that are more likely to bring the casino more money because they have higher variances.
In this section, you will see the best casinos where you can take advantage of 100 free spins with no deposit required. Our team of experts have reviewed the casinos, played the games, checked the wagering conditions, and ensured the games are safe and fair.
Starburst: 100 Free Spins No Deposit Required
Starburst game is one of the most played slot machines in the world. Despite being released in 2013, it is still a dominant title for slot machines in 2020.
Here is the summary of the game:
As you can see, Starburst is a simple game, but it does have reasonable payouts, as shown below:
|№ in a Pay Line
What makes 100 free spins Starburst no deposit great is that it pays both ways. It does not matter if the combo you landed is from left to right or right to left—you will get paid. It also has features like a re-spin where the wild will turn into a stacked symbol.
What Are Free Spins?
To play a slot machine, you have to spin the reels. Each spin costs money. Now, instead of giving you money, the online casino is going to give you costless spins on a particular game after you sign up.
Usually, bonuses are given as part of the welcome package. You can also apply for it if it is offered on a weekly basis. Each spin, of course, has a corresponding currency value. However, you cannot increase or decrease this value. The price of each spin that you received at no cost is constant. Usually, each bonus spin is worth the smallest amount of possible bet in the given slot for one spin, with all the lines activated.
Let us say that you received 100 FS on Starburst. In this game, the smallest bet per line is 1 coin, and the lowest coin value is $0.01. Since there are 10 pay lines, each spin at the smallest bet per line would cost 10 x $0.01 = $0.10. In this case, the casino would give you 100 FS, each worth $0.10. In total, the value of the bonus money you received is $10.
Main Types of Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses
There are several types of free such bonuses. Here are a few:
- No withdrawal limit free spins – this is a bonus where you can withdraw any amount of money from your winnings. It is possible for this bonus to have wagering requirements or not.
- Free spins with wagering requirements – most of such bonuses are offered with 35x wagering requirement. If the total value of the spins you received is C$10, you have to bet C$350 from that C$10 before you are allowed to withdraw money.
- Slot-specific free spins – in this type of bonus, you can only play selected slot machines. If you attempt to use it on other slots, it will be forfeited.
- Any-game free spins – this is a kind of free bonus where you can play any slot machine found in the casino’s lobby.
The Difference Between 100 No Deposit Free Spins and Deposit Free Spins
A no deposit free spins bonus is something that the casino gives to you even if you haven’t any real money balance. All you have to do is to register for an account, and then you can start playing.
With a deposit free spins bonus, you have to add your bank card to deposit money into the casino. This is your own money, which will be reflected in your casino balance. Typically, the casino would first use your deposit for your bets, and free spins will get unlocked once your cash balance is depleted.
Main Rules & Terms on 100 Free Spins No Deposit in Canada 2021
For Canadian players, here are the most common rules implemented for no deposit free spins bonuses:
- Wagering requirement – a multiplier value that is applied against the total value of the free spins. You cannot withdraw money unless you meet this requirement. If you received $10 and with the wagering requirement of 35x, you have to bet $350 before you can withdraw.
- Wagering contribution – 100 free spins no deposit slots usually have 100% contribution, but other casino games may contribute 50%, 20% or only 10% to this requirement. In this case, if you wagered $1 on roulette, for example, only $0.10 would be taken off the wagering requirement of $350.
- Deadline – you must meet the wagering requirement within a specific period, or your bonus and the winnings thereof will be forfeited. The most common deadline is within 30 days after receiving the bonus.
- Maximum withdrawal – even if you have won tens of thousands of coins, most casinos impose a maximum withdrawal limit. If the maximum is 100 CAD, then you can only withdraw C$100, and the rest goes back to the casino.
Rules vary from one gambling site to another for 100 free spins no deposit in Canada, so make sure you read the casino terms for each bonus you accept.
How to Convert Free Spins to Real Money
To change the free spins bonus to money, you have to withdraw it. However, there are several differences at how casinos allow this.
Some casinos would let you withdraw your bonus right away. For example, if you received 10 CAD, then you can withdraw that immediately. There are no questions asked, but offers like this are rare. The second method requires that you meet some requirements, which we have discussed earlier.
Regardless of the rules, you are to verify your identity to be able to make a withdrawal request. You have to submit documents to prove your identity. Once you are approved, you can transfer the money to your bank account.
100 Free Spins on Book of Dead with No Deposit
Book of Dead is a 5-reel slot from the game developer Play’N GO. It offers players 10 adjustable play lines, with a betting window of $0.01 and $1 (or 1-10 coins) per line.
Here are the game features:
- Wild – the book is the wild symbol, and it functions as a substitute to any symbol if you are missing one to make a winning combo.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is also the book. If you land three of them on the grid on one spin, the slot will activate ten bonus spins.
What makes this slot machine a crowd favourite is that the wild and the scatter are the same symbol. What it means is that whenever it lands, it serves two purposes. The wild pays out money if you land it on a pay line, and it will also reward you with more free games.
If you are given 100 FS on this game, expect that the value of each spin to be $0.10.
F.A.Q. about 100 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
What are the free spins?
These are bonuses that casinos give to new and regular players. Players can use these spins on slot machines like as if they made a deposit. They can withdraw the winnings after meeting the casino’s conditions.
How can I win money using free spins?
To win money, you have to wager them on slot machines and land winning combos. Once you have met the casino’s conditions, you can request for that money to be transferred to your preferred payment method.
Is it safe to play online slots?
Sure, slot machines are quite safe. Online casinos use SSL, and the game developers themselves are licensed by the government.
Free spins no deposit bonuses are the best way to make money if you love slot machines. Just make sure you read the casino’s T&Cs before you claim them. That way, you do not violate any of these conditions. If you do, the casino reserves the right to forfeit all that you have won from the bonus.