This slot is not available to play due to
Queen of the Nile
Queen of the Nile Slot Machine Review
Queen of the Nile slot by Aristocrat is a 5×3 slot that offers 20 paylines. The theme is ancient Egypt, and everyone who is intrigued by ancient Egypt must play this game. The Queen of the Nile slot game has several features like gamble risk game, wild, scatter symbols, and even free spins.
In this review, we will take a look at the game’s features. You will learn how to calculate your wins, and you will also find out what best slot strategy to implement to increase your winning odds.
Queen of the Nile Online Slot Description
The game is played on a 5×3 grid. Its background is the barren desert in Egypt, with an occasional palm tree here and there. The slots RTP is 94.88%. As an ancient Egyptian slot, you will be spinning symbols of Cleopatra, the Eye of Ra, the scarab, and many more. The win mechanic is the as in other ordinary slots where you depend on the payline combo to win prizes.
The audio is a casual one, with no special musical score. The background music is something that we have already heard before in many Egyptian-themed movies. As the reels spin, you will hear ticking sounds, and the slot produces a ding sound once you land special characters.
Benefits of Queen of the Nile
Here are the benefits of playing this game if you are from Canada.
- Easy to play – the game controls are laid out on the grid. The game does not have the complexities of bonus wheels or special new-window games.
- Big prizes – the slot pays up to 9,000 coins in the base game. You can win this if you land Cleopatra five times on a payline.
- Adjustable lines – there are 20 paylines in the slot machine, but you can wager 1, 5, 10, or 15 paylines. Just remember that if you do not bet on all lines, you cannot win any combo made in those lines.
The slot also offers a wide betting window. Here, you can wager between CA$0.05 and CA$5 per line. If you want to win more, you just have to increase your wager per line.
Queen of the Nile Slot Machine Paytable
Here is the slot machine’s paytable of high-value symbols.
|Number of Appearance in a Pay Line||SYMBOLS|
|Pharaoh||Golden Bowl||Scarab||Eye of Ra||Fan|
All these numbers are multiplier values, and they are applied against your bet per line. Let us say that your wager is CA$0.05, and you landed two golden bowl symbols, the prize is 2 x CA$0.05 = CA$0.10. The numbers in the paytable do not change even if you increase or decrease your bet.
To win, you have to land three same symbols on any of the 20 paylines. They must land on the exact positions. The symbol must be separate from each other, and they must be on adjacent reels.
Also, the slot only pays from left to right. What this means is that the first symbol must be on the leftmost reels, and the succeeding ones are next to it.
Bonus Features If You Play Queen of the Nile
The slot machine has several features and symbols that can augment your winning odds.
- Wild – the wild in the game is Cleopatra. She is a substitute for other symbols that are missing on a line. The wild cannot substitute for the scatter symbol. If the wild was used to make a winning combo, the pay is doubled.
The wild also pays out prizes, as shown below:
- 5x – 9,000 coins
- 4x – 2,000 coins
- 3x – 200 coins
- 2x – 10 coins
All wild payouts are multipliers applied against your bet per line. The big win in the game is 9,000 coins.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the pyramid. It triggers the free play spins bonus round. It also pays coins, as shown below:
- 5x – 400 coins
- 4x – 20 coins
- 3x – 5 coins
- 2x – 2 coins
The scatter symbols do not have to be on a payline to generate a win. For as long as you landed the required count on the grid, you get the coin prizes.
- Free Spin – if you landed three to five scatter symbols, the slot would trigger 15 free games. All prizes during the bonus free spins mode are tripled. The bet used here is the one that triggered it. You can also re-trigger the free spins bonus during the free games.
- Gamble – after landing a winning combo, you have the option to gamble it or take it. You can gamble it in two ways. The first one is by guessing the colour of the card where you can double your win. The second way is by guessing the suit of a card where you win 4x your prize. If your guess is wrong, you lose what you have won.
There is also an auto-play feature in the game. It is located at the spin or “play” button. Just toggle the plus and minus signs, and the slot would spin several times according to your choice. The bet used here is the same with what you have chosen prior to starting the auto-play. You can stop the auto-play anytime you want.
Queen of the Nile Casino Game Slot Strategy
As a 5-reel slot, you need to understand that landing winning combinations are not as easy as 3-reel slots. The key to winning in the game is patience. Since you are not after any mega jackpot that requires a minimum bet, you need to split your budget into hundreds of spins. The best slot strategy to implement here is to have a large number of spins. The more spins you have, the more chances you have at winning.
What you want to happen is for the slot machine to land wilds—the Cleopatra symbol doubles your win, so this is the symbol you want to land with a winning combo.
You also want the scatter to land and give you free spins. As you can see, all prizes during the free spins game are tripled: you get three times more money as you would have compared to the based game.
Queen of the Nile Slot Game Software Provider
The software provider of the Queen of the Nile is Aristocrat. It is an Australian gaming company that operates in more than 90 countries. It has been around since 1953.
Here are two popular games from the developer that you may want to try:
- Miss Kitty – a 5×3 slot machine where you get to play with cats and win on 50 paylines. The slot has a multiplier, a scatter, and a wild symbol but doesn’t have bonus and jackpot rounds. The highest payout in the game is 200 coins.
- Tiki Torch – this is a 5-reel slot with a theme of an ancient civilization. You will be spinning different tiki symbols. It has a jackpot of 2,500x your line bet. It also offers free spins, scatter symbols and a wild. The game has 20 paylines.
Aristocrat is a publicly-traded corporation. It mainly specializes in cabinets that are placed in a land-based casino.
The slot is great for beginners and intermediate players. It has what you would expect from a 5-reel slot such as wilds, scatters, and free spins. One of the best things about this slot is that it pays coins for the wild and scatter symbols.
Test the game from our site. We offer a free demo version, which you can enjoy without download and with no registration. The game is linked to Aristocrat, and all the game mechanics are the same. We also offer a lot of other slot machines that you may like.
Once you are ready to play with real cash, choose from our list of safe and secure Canadian casinos. Register for an account, claim your bonuses and promotions, make a deposit, and then test your luck!
Queen of the Nile Slot FAQ
Yes, you can win real money if you bet real cash. When you play the demo version, it does not pay real coins. If you want to win real money, you have to look for an online casino where this game is offered. You need to register for an account, and then make a deposit.
The biggest prize in the game is 9,000x your line bet. You could win this if you landed five symbols of Cleopatra on a payline. If you wagered CA$0.05, your prize is 9,000 x CA$0.05 = CA$450.
No, you cannot download Queen of the Nile as it is a server-based game. You can only play it if you connect to the casino’s game servers. It is accessible via laptop, desktop, and mobile, but you must be connected to the internet.